Friday, March 5, 2010

3.5 months later~~~~

Same outfit, same subway exit, yet another Friday night, yet another haircut, 3.5 month later.........


There is no way for one's past to disappear; whenever you thought you have overcome it, have gotten over it, it always comes back to haunt you.

Tried to make an appointment for haircut at a salon near Union Square.  However, no openings available, have to make appointment at the other branch at West Village, near W4th St station.


Came out from the W 4th St station, unexpectedly I came out from the exact same exit; standing at the very same spot, the memory came gushing into my mind, it's overwhelming.  


Late at night, walking on the 6th Ave, I realized that I am a different person now.  Whatever doesn't kill me, it only makes me stronger, and I become a more experienced and more well-adjusted human being.


I have no regret, do you?  I will never know.  Mais, c'est la vie, n'est pas?


"Two Lovers" by Lindsay Ellyn @ Kenny's Castaways, NYC 11-20-09

above is the link to a live performance in Kenny's Castaways

2 comments:

  1. 唔!三個月前會想在這裡剪頭髮嗎?會想要寫日誌嗎?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 三個月前也不知道另一家分店就在這個區啊!那時也沒有想要寫 blog

    ReplyDelete