Wednesday, February 3, 2010

the deepest sorrow inside me (wrote on Aug 12, 2006)

Walked by a started moped on my way home from hotel, fell the heat blew to my face from the exhaust pipe. It suddenly came to me that it has been a long time that I did not take a ride on the moped.

The very last time was July 19, 2006. When I went to Christine's place and played with her cat, Mitsumi. When I climbed up to the back seat, it made me think of my mom who passed away 2 years ago. I haven't ridden on anyone's moped since she hospitalized.

She used to take me wherever I wanted to go if she was available, or I would go shopping with her. I used to say, the time that we had on the moped was our quality time. We often joked, discussed almost everything when we on the road. Till now, I rarely think about these moments, cos I would sink again into the sorrow where there is no end.

It has been two years now, her image is still by my side vividly. I tried soooo very hard not to think of her during the day as I would break down right away and drench in tears. There are still many things would remind me of the time we spent together. Time passes by, but this still does not ease the pain deep within me......

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I almost lost it the other day in the office. When I was chatting with the boss and this issue came into our conversation. It hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad passed away a year ago. It still brings tears to my eyes whenever I think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh, all we can do now is take good care of ourselves and do our part. Take care!

    ReplyDelete